WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GIVING IELTS EXAMS
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is an exam conducted jointly by Australia, British Council, and Cambridge. These exams are conducted to improve your vocabulary, writing skills, and speaking skills. IELTS Exams are recognized in more than 140 countries around the world. IELTS Exams are conducted worldwide. No one can fail in an IELTS Exam. However, not everyone can take this exam
Eligibility Required for IELTS Exams
- You need to have a valid passport and you must have attained the age of 16. No one below this age will be allowed to take the exam.
- If you are a part of any of the following categories, only then you will be allowed to give the exam
- Emigrating to countries which include Canada/New Zealand/Australia
- If you are thinking of going to study in countries which include USA/Canada/New Zealand/Australia/UK
- If you are planning to work or study in the field of medicine in countries which include USA/UK/Australia
- IELTS Academic is applicable if you are planning to study abroad in a country where 90% of communication is in English if not all
- IELTS General is applicable if you are going for work.
How should you prepare yourself on the day of the IELTS Exam?
There are a lot of things going around in our minds on the day of the examinations. Here is the list of things which you must do:
- IELTS Exams are an A1 English test for spouse visa. It is an important test if you want to get permanent citizenship in a country.
- At the exam hall, listen to all the instructions carefully. Do not keep any doubts in your mind. Clear out your doubts with the examiner.
- Relax before going to write the exam. Stay calm and composed.
- Make sure to reach the center before time so that you have ample time to do all the necessary procedures. Keep at least half an hour to one hour in your hands.
- If you do not feel good, inform the examiner about it
- Keep all the materials like pen, pencil, and others available while writing the exam.
- Do not forget to bring in your ID card which you showed at the time of the application. If you forget to bring that, you may not be allowed to give the exam.
- Do not think of cheating. It may land you in trouble. If you are caught cheating, you may not be allowed to give the IELTS Exam ever.
- Once the exam has started, do not disturb other candidates.
- Maintain silence and just concentrate on your exam.
- Avoid taking any form of eatables inside the exam hall.
- Do not carry any electronic devices inside the exam hall.
- Distribute your time slot so that you get enough time to check it once at the end
IELTS Exams can be very important to set your entire life. Make sure you study hard for it. Try not to commit silly mistakes. IELTS Exams are the A1 English Test for a spouse visa. Now, that you know what the eligibility requirements are, apply only if you fall into that category.